Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Staying Warm!
Tomorrow the Thanksgiving preparations begin! I've volunteered to make the pie crusts (love this recipe) and stuffing (I made this last year and loved it!) I love cooking warm yummy food when it's cold and frosty outside. There's nothing like something toasty and tasty to take the chill away.
And it is chilly! It's cold enough to snow, but sadly they're still isn't any in the forecast for us. Mom and I bundled the girls up in their snowsuits and took them for a walk in the thirty something degree weather. There were lots of rosy red noses and cheeks after the walk, I need to get a picture next time!
I spent the rest of my day inside with hot chocolate working on a new Bunny. Bunny's body came out fine, but Bunny's eyes have been a disaster! After three failed attempts at eyes I called it quits for the day. I think I'll go back to my birds for awhile and then attempt Bunny again. I need to get started on the girls Christmas stockings too. Gee Christmas is right around the corner....!

No comments: