Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Today Pookie and I made crepes. Well...I made crepes and Pookie provided the soundtrack for crepe making (best described as the sounds of a steaming tea kettle.) We got the recipe here. A very easy recipe seeing as I could mix it all together while holding Pookie to watch. We filled the crepes with raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries and sprinkled them with confectionares sugar. The crepes were super delicious, but the fruit was only so-so. It's not the season for those fruits I guess, they were either super tart or blah bland. Pookie and I were happy with the end result though and will definetly make them again--they were very pretty, take a look!
After it was time for Pookie and I to dance to some zydeco and mariachi music (Pookie is a very good dancer!) What a fun day!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Aw! This looks so cute!

Zydeco, hmm? I must burn you that Buckwheat Zydeco and SNZ I have been promising you for the oh, past year is it? ;-)