Friday, November 14, 2008

At long last here is the fall coat that I started for Pookie (yes, started 3 years ago) and finally finished in time for Little Peach.
The jacket is from Butterick 4009 and the bonnet is from Simplicity 2900. I made it from a blue flannel, so it's nice and soft and perfect for days when only a light jacket is needed. Luckily we've had a lot of those days this year, so Little Peach has gotten a lot of use out of it.
I love the bonnet and as it was incredibly fast and easy to put together, I think I'll have to make Little Peach some more. That is, of course, if I can find the free time to do so...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh it is gorgeous! and could your little peach possibly look more like a perfect doll? or perhaps one of your sister's illustrations? she is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. goodness.

that is the cutest thing ever. you made an heirloom!