Saturday, July 15, 2006

For the past couple of days I've been working on a doll for Pookie. Originally it was supposed to be a baby doll, but I went nuts adding hair and so as my husband says "she's too hairy to be a baby anymore--so now we have just a doll. Here is one side of her (a very blurry picture because I had to take it in a dimly lit room while Pookie was sleeping, I'll post clear pictures of both sides later):

If you flip over her hair she has a sleepy face on the other side. This is her red day outfit (not yet finished. She will also have a pink night gown for bed time. Pookie loves playing with and pulling her hair (such a relief, it means she isn't pulling out mine which she has recently been doing by the handful.)

Now I have a huge ball of brown yarn leftover though so I'm thinking up ideas for what to do with that. I'm thinking maybe a crochet teddy for Pookie...something I can work on during the long car ride east as we move.

No comments: