Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We're back and we had a wonderful trip to the San Francisco area!
We spent a hot, sunny, day seeing the sights of the city and (my personal favorite) riding the cable cars...
...and a day at the beach where, of course, Pookie just had to run into the ocean...
And lots of fun visiting with family and just soaking in the warm California sun!

So now, after a pleasant, warm, week in the bay area, we're back in cold, snowy, New England and sadly I'm battling one of those nasty colds you always seem to get when you travel. So here I sit, sick in bed, thinking of all those Easter things I want to make for the girls, but sleeping away my cold instead of crafting.

Hopefully I'll be better in just a few days...until then, I'm going to keep snoozing in bed and dreaming of warm sunny weather!

2 comments:

belle epoque said...

glad you had a good trip and feel better soon!

Merci-Notes said...

I hope you are up and chirping now.