Friday, July 09, 2010

Dinosaurs all in a row

Friday.  Clean up day here.  Trying to get the house in order so it looks nice for the start of the weekend.  Dusting, vacuuming, and...
...putting these dinosaurs in order on the windowsill.
That probably wasn't necessary.
Making sure that the all of the triceratops and stegosaurus were evenly spaced apart.
Umm...really wasn't necessary?
Wasting ten minutes trying to find out what the plural form of stegosaurus is.
Uhhh...very unnecessary.  I guess.
But, just in case you were wondering, according to my research, the plural form of stegosaurus is...stegosaurus.  Although, there are a few websites that say you can use stegosauruses or stegosaurs.
I will probably never have a reason to use the plural form of stegosaurus again.
I think I may just be procastinating now.
Back to cleaning...

No comments: