Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just finished up this little lady today--a Valentines inspired bird. She's carrying a satchel with a little pink glitter heart inside. (She's standing on some of my mother's vintage linen--isn't it lovely!?)
I have one other bird, a green one, in the works and then I think I'll head back to my sewing.
I've been slowly--and I mean sloooowly--cutting out the pieces for my Vintage Vogue evening gown pattern and I'm very anxious to start sewing it together. It's been awhile since I've sewn something and I'm really looking forward to getting back behind my machine and stitching away! Hopefully tomorrow...!

1 comment:

belle epoque said...

oh swoon! that is one darling, romantic little birdy. and i just can't wait to see your vintage Vogue evening gown! are you using that gorgeous flocked fabric?