Thursday, August 30, 2007

The cold nights we've been having reminded me that Fig does not yet have a quilt for her crib. And so I've started this little blue and red themed one for her...
(The colors are very off in this picture. I'll post a better picture when the quilt gets a bit bigger.)
Nothing fancy, no design. I want it to look more like a scrap quilt than anything else (even though only half the fabric being used is actual scraps.) I'm trying not to think about precise measurements, accurate angles, order, etc., etc. and just be random and have fun. So far I'm enjoying it.

3 comments:

belle epoque said...

oh it is lovely! all the better for its beautiful quirkiness. i love that duck fabric, especially.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

wonderful fabric! I am sure it will look great!

Sabine said...

I like the colors a lot!
And the tiny flowers, cute.