Friday, August 24, 2007

A recent trip to Goodwill and for just twenty-nine cents apiece were these lovelies:
I've been wanting to try out smocking, so these patterns are just perfect. That long sleeved smocked top with the pants would be just perfect for fall don't you think? And I'm loving that little bonnet in the other pattern--too cute!The baby pattern happens to be too small for the girls, but I'm sure I'll have plenty more opportunities to use it. I'm really loving the little sail boat romper and shirt. And the other pattern is a bit too old for the girls now, but really so fun don't you think?

So there we are, me collecting and buying more things and...not making anything. I think I feel a little guilty about crafting when I should be packing (yes, another move coming soon) and so because I just can't work up the enthusiasm for packing I'm not crafting...if that makes sense. Maybe next week I'll be more productive and get a little bit of each done. Maybe...

No comments: