Friday, May 30, 2008

It's been a busy two weeks--company visiting, a weekend trip to the beach, and enough labor symptoms to remind me that I really need to get baby's stuff ready! In between everything I managed to sneak in just enough time to hem Pookie's pants so that her outfit (last seen back here) would be complete.
Pookie is very happy with her outfit (once again that's Vogue pattern 7894 view A)...
and very happily modeled it for me...
which was apparently very tiring...
And now if I can just get one more free moment I'm going to hem Fig's pajama shorts so she can have something new too. More time...that's all I need!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hair, smile, outfit...too. much. cuteness. passing. out.

Anonymous said...

p.s. do you know, her lovely, delicate, sweet features remind me so much of your sister's beautiful girl illustrations-- or maybe it is, in real life, the other way around!