Monday, April 05, 2010

And Back Again...For Now...

Well, I'm back...again.  My apologies for that really long break there.  It took two weeks to get internet access installed here at the new house and then, shortly after we got it, we lost it.  Some kind of problem with our internet service provider meant yet another week without internet.  So three weeks of no internet plus two weeks of packing, moving and unpacking equals a very long blog absence.  Sorry.
So what's happened since my last blog post?  Well, we have quickly progressed from winter to summer here.  I suppose it is technically still spring (the trees are still leafing out and the daffodils have only just begun to fade) but seeing as we went from wool coats one day to swimsuits the next, it does feel a bit like we skipped spring.
Not that I'm complaining mind you.  With the return of the warm weather, we've been able to spend a good portion of our days outside doing all the summery things we love.  We've already blown bubbles, licked popsicles, played in the sandbox, had a picnic, planted flowers, splashed in the kiddie pool, and covered the patio with chalk drawings.  Good stuff.
And when I haven't been busy outdoors playing or indoors cleaning up sticky faces, hanging up wet swimsuits, sweeping up dirt, and mopping up puddles, I've been working on a few summery projects.  Hopefully, over the next few days, I'll get a chance to share some them.
It's good to be back!

As concerns that "for now"-- I  might be missing from here, yet again, sometime soon. Word is we're moving...again, so at some point there might be yet another blog break while we pack, move and get settled...again. I'll let you know when I'll be disappearing though!

No comments: