Friday, May 07, 2010

Birthday Prep

Birthday's are still 2+ months away, but I'm already preparing for them.  Last year, birthday's were sadly very boring and uneventful due to our move, so I really want to go all out this year.
That and seeing as all the birthdays take place over the course of just seven weeks, a little bit of early prep certainly doesn't hurt...!
So here is a little bit of what I've been working on for Fig's birthday.  There is still a lot of thinking and tweaking and what not to do before it's just right, but it's coming along.
An easy project for me to do a little work on here and there...in-between unpacking all those boxes of course!

2 comments:

NanaBeast said...

Okay, so HOW are you doing this? Are the butterflies paper? Silk? How are you hanging them? It is truly beautiful. Good for you for getting prepped now!

Pookie and Fig said...

Thanks! I'll be sharing the "how to's" once I have all the party preparations complete--so stay tuned!