Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fig's Dress

A few weeks ago I started shopping for some fall patterns for the girls.   There are so many adorable, cute patterns out there--I'm having a hard time whittling my wish list down to just a few items!
But, before I started in on the fall wardrobe, I figured I'd better finish up the last of the summer dresses...
And so, at long last, Fig's pink dress (the same as Pookie's blue dress, just pink) is done.  It's still plenty warm here, so she'll probably have a good couple of weeks in which to wear it.  And hopefully, if I'm lucky, it will fit next year too.  In fact, I really hope these fit everyone next year, because I've already bought the material to make a third one with...
Anyway, now that that's done, it's time to make those fall purchases and get sewing!
Oh...and make some Halloween costumes...

No comments: