Saturday, June 09, 2007

Just a quick weekend update to share with you the picnic blanket I've been working on. (Sorry the lighting is so bad, we're having more of that dark, cold, looks rainy but never rains weather.)
Pookie kept running off with the squares (she really loves arranging and rearranging them on the floor) and so I thought I'd best hurry and get it done before all the pieces went missing. The front is just a little over halfway done and the back...is still a mystery. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with the backside of the blanket...more squares? plain fabric? a different design? (so it's reversible)...I'm just not sure. At any rate, I've got to make up my mind sometime soon as it needs to be ready by the end of June--we have an outdoor theatre event to catch!

2 comments:

belle epoque said...

i love it! i have a patchwork blanket in my head (and two yards of fabric meant for it) but I've been too afraid to start. you're inspiring me!

Kristy said...

It looks so nice.I think I might have to try something similar myself (or at least add i to my list!)